The Pennsylvania National Guard Foundation fulfills a variety of charitable purposes, for which it raises tax-deductible donations and gifts. The PNGF is recognized as a charitable foundation under Section 501(c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
Its missions include
- To foster and encourage an enlightened public appreciation of the contributions of the Pennsylvania militia and the Pennsylvania National Guard.
- To preserve and disseminate the history and heritage of the Pennsylvania National Guard and to educate members of the Guard and the public as to the need for functions and contributions of the National Guard.
- To provide relief, assistance and support to members of the Pennsylvania National Guard , a reserve component of the Armed Forces of the United States,and their families.
- To operate andmaintain buildings and facilities for use by the Pennsylvania National Guard.
- To contribute to efforts to erect, operate and maintain public monuments, museums or works commemorating the history and heritage of the Pennsylvania National Guard.
- To carry on programs to perpetuate the memory of deceased veterans and members of the Pennsylvania National Guard and to comfort their survivors.
- To sponsor or participate in activities of a patriotic nature to encourage active involvement in the Pennsylvania National Guard by young men and women throughout this Commonwealth.
- To cooperate with the Pennsylvania National Guard and other governmental or non-profit entities in supporting the Soldiers, Airmen and Families of the Pennsylvania National Guard and to carry out the purposes of the Foundation.
- To solicit, raise and collect donations, contributions and gifts to support and accomplish the above-listed purposes.
Pennsylvania National Guard Foundation
Bldg. 9-109, Biddle Hall
Fort Indiantown Gap
Annville, PA 17003-5002